Liz Dialto has a personality and isn’t afraid to show it.
She has had an amazing journey in building a killer online business and the best part about it is she’s just getting started.
Liz reveals how she got started in building her business, the many
failures learning experiences she’s had along the way, and how she’s not afraid to try anything.
This was a great interview and so excited to share it with our community. Remember, if you haven’t subscribed to our podcast on iTunes yet, we would love for you to join us over there, too.
Some Highlights From Liz’s Interview
- Used her experience from selling Cutco Knives and applied it to her successful online business
- Quit a sales job and took 60% pay cut to work for herself
- Launched a domain for $400 and realized that it sucked and completely scrapped it.
- How she discovered her 1st online product by writing a simple blog post and listened to her readers.
- Convinced her mom to help her join Marie Forleo’s $20,000 Mastermind group instead of getting her Master’s degree.
- Learn how she was able to first make money online with fitness coaching
- How she also diversifies her income stream with affiliate marketing
- How she tested different price points on her online course to arrive at her current price of $67.
- She reveals how her online monthly income ranges from $3,500 to $35,000!
- How to deal with haters and have fun with it.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Liz’s YouTube Channel
Liz’s 1st online product: Tighter in 10 Days
MarieForleo.com: She woman oozes success and her weekly Q&A videos rock!
Video Traffic Academy: YouTube program that both Liz and I paid for and used to grow our YouTube audience.
Danielle LaPorte: One of Liz’ mentors (who is an amazing writer, btw)
AND for fun….here’s just a sample of what you get from one of Liz’s videos. Enjoy. 🙂