I read somewhere that over 100,000 new blogs start every single day. Insane!
With so many new blogs starting up, how do you get your blog to stand out from the rest?
Getting your blog to stand out can be tough, but not impossible. In this week’s podcast we share how were able to make our blogs stand out and then share examples of other bloggers standing out in their niche.
How We Were Able to Stand Up in Our Niche
- Writing From Your Heart (Mandy) – Example post: Why I haven’t read 50 Shades of Grey
- Expanding Your Blogging Horizons (Mandy) – Learning to use a camera better, posting a Home Tour page, and speaking about adoption.
- Having a Professional Designation (Jeff) – Being a CFP® gave me a leg up.
- Massive Guest Post Launch (Jeff) – Guest posted my face off. Are you guest posting enough?
- Incorporating More Video (Jeff) – YouTube is where it’s at baby. Here’s some video tips to get started.
- Launching Blog Movements (Jeff) – Roth IRA, Life Insurance, and The Debt Movement.
Examples of Other Bloggers Who Stand Out
We’re not the only ones (obviously) that have found out a way to stand out in their respective niches. Here’s a few that we highlight during the podcast:
- Adam and Courtney Baker from ManVsDebt.com
- Natalie from TheBusyBudgetingMama.com
- Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome.com
- Phil Taylor of PTMoney.com and FinancialBloggerConference.com
- Lindsay and Bjork of PinchofYum.com
What are your favorite blogs that have figured out a way to stand out from the rest? Share your favorites in the comments below.