If you were to write anonymously what would your pen name be?
Whatever name you would choose, there’s no way it would be cooler than the blogger we get to interview for latest podcast.
J. Money from BudgetsAreSexy.com is by far one of the hippest bloggers that I’ve ever met.
If you read one of his blog posts, you’ll get an immediate sense in how much fun this guy is.
J. was laid off from his job a few years ago and he used that opportunity to focus on his online empire full-time.
He’s proud to say he’s never looked back.
This is part of 1 of 2 of the interview. Be sure to check out Part 2 here.
What we learn on this episode.
- How buying a house on a whim led to his blogging journey
- Site J. Money was inspired by to start his blog: My Money Blog
- Learn how his blog grew from a 20 minute a day commitment to 2-3 hours per day
- Learn how he was able to publish a post on the day he got married (this is funny)
- It took 3 months blogging 5 times a week for him to make his first $50. A few months later he made $700.
- Learn how he bought his first site for $4,500 and sold it back to to the original owner for $20,000.
J.’s other sites: