It’s time for the monthly income report.
Each month “The Wife” crunches the numbers on our earnings while I, “The Husband”, puts together a recap of what happened in our online business. A dangerous combo!
As a reminder, this is why we do the income reports:
- Accountability. These will allow us to finally keep track of our total online revenue – something that I’ve been horrible at but seeing improvement. You can go here for all of our previous blog income reports.
- Progress. Now that we have it documented, we’ll be be able to chart our progress as our income increases. (thankfully it has)
- Truth. To show people that you really can make money online and in a non-scammy way.
- Transparency: We want others to see how we do it so that others can do it, too.
Here’s a look at the numbers…..
What went down in February
Busy. That’s what the Rose’s have been since the beginning of the New Year.
Because of that, we filmed a video version of the our February Income Report.
Don’t worry, the numbers are still below!
And I give some commentary at the end.
Here’s a look at the numbers February….
Good Financial Cents
- Adsense: $1,056.16
- Adspeed: $1,488.96
- Commission Junction: $1.519.50
- Link Offers:$131.00
- Media Net: $624.54
- Personal Capital: $300.00
- Linkshare (Scottrade): $1,365.00
- Podcast Sponsor (90 Day): 2,333.33
- Total: $8,818.49
Dollars and Roses
- GoDaddy: $0
- AWeber: $22.36
- ShareASale (Thesis Theme and Genesis Theme): $245.53
- Lunar Pages: $70.00
- Blogging Your Passion: $37.00
- Total: $374.89
Other Niche Sites
- Adsense: $122.32
- Media Net: $64.57
- Main Niche Site Revenue: $6,592.38
- Direct Advertising: $115.00
- Total: $6,894.27
House of Rose Blog
- BlogHer Ads: $590.99
- Direct Advertising: $100
- Adsense: $117.19
- Lijit Media: $82.27
- BlueHost: $950.00
- Capital One: $275.00
- Total: $2,115.45
- Equifax: $200.00
- Other: $150.00
- Total: $350.00
Total Revenue for February: $18,553.10
Revenue Last Month: $24,320.36
- Difference: –3,062.92
- January 2013: $16,424.84
What’s Going On Now…
Wow! So the months are flying by.
We have so much going on that I don’t even know where to start. So let’s just begin:
Happy Mommy Box.
Mandy and Natalie are getting ready to kick this into hyperdrive. I used to believe that Mandy’s blog would be a huge income generator but now that she is launching her own product, the potential upside is giving us goosebumps. Or at least maybe me! Haha… 🙂 This went from a neat idea into a full blown business and these girls are going to continue to rock it. If you want a box, you better get on the wait list. They sell out fast. More info HERE.
And looks like while Mandy was visiting Natalie in North Carolina over the weekend they had time to shoot this dance video in Target.
I Like Speaking
Two weekends ago I had a chance to be the keynote speaker at a local Men’s Health Conference. A week later I got a chance to speak again, but this time in San Diego! That meant I got to eat my fav: In-N-Out Burger. Yes, I’m obsessed!
Me being serious:
Me stuffing my face:
We Both Like to Do the Wobble
Mandy’s friends is slightly obsessed with this dance called “The Wobble” so she taught Mandy how to do it. That then led Mandy to teach her mom the dance which was capture on video below.
If that wasn’t enough, I got
suckered persuaded to do the dance, too. FYI, this is how a supportive husband helps her wife get more likes on Facebook and Instagram. #justsayin
Here was my valiant effort:
So if you need tips on blogging or doing The Wobble, we got your back. 🙂