Today is my lil buddy’s 2nd birthday!! I can’t believe he is TWO..already!
It seems like a few months ago when we were just sending out this…
And just a few weeks ago I could have sworn we were celebrating his FIRST birthday…
Time has wings!
I am soo excited for his birthday! His party isn’t until Saturday, but we will have to celebrate today since it’s his ACTUAL birthday.
2 sets of presents!
Just a few of my favorite things that P is doing at this stage…
1. His “hot dog” dance that he learned from the Mickey Mouse Club and his “shake your booty” dance.
2. His favorite sayings…”I do it”…”shut the door”…”I mean it”…”PPPPLLLEEEEAAASSEEE (with hand signal and all)”….”love you mommy”…”sorry charlie”…
3. The infamous “RRRROOOCCKKK ON!”- this one probably tops the list – I really need to get it on video
4. He is OBSESSED with the Imagination Movers. We have every episode on DVR and we watch at least 3 episodes a day.
5. “nack” – his version of snack. He loves to get a snack.
6. Klay Klay or “kay kay” is his best friend! Poor “kay kay”…she puts up with all of P’s pestering.
7. He is spitting out sentences left and right. I thought he may never talk and now…I think he may never shut up.
8. The most independent child I know. He MUST do all things on his own. Do not attempt to help him unless he asks for it.
9. BIG SMOOCHES with LOUD endings!
10. You may NOT leave the house until he has had a “tiss”. Don’t you dare! He will scream “TISS TISS TISS”…until you come back and kiss him!
GOSH he is sooooo much fun right now!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY P MAN!!
It is also my husband and I’s anniversary today. We actually have two anniversary’s that we celebrate. Our original anniversary (Nov. 26, 2004) when we got married in Las Vegas and our ceremony anniversary (July 22, 2006) when my husband returned from Iraq and we decided to have our dream wedding. I guess since we now share our 2nd anniversary with the P man…we will mostly celebrate the original Nov. date. Happy Anniversary Baba!!