I love summer and now that the weather is warming up, it’s time to add some summer must-have fashion trends to our wardrobe.
These fashion trends can be worn all summer and will look great as you head to cookouts, summer weddings, and family vacations.
5 Summer Must-Have Fashion Trends
1. The Sporty A Line Dress-These dresses are fun and perfect for hot summer days. They can be paired with a wedge heel or a cute flat for a more casual look.
2. Stripes-In case you haven’t noticed, stripes are everywhere! You can wear a striped shirt, dress, carry a striped handbag or even wear striped shoes. This is an easy one to add to your summer wardrobe.
I recently bought this navy blue striped blouse from The Limited and I paired it with coral shorts.
3. Peplum-I’m crazy over this trend! The style is an extension of ladylike looks reminiscent of the 50s and 60s styles. It’s feminine and flattering.
4. Block Heel-The block heel is a great look and can be found in a high and a low heel. Because of the chunkier heel, they’re easier to walk in and comfortable.
5. The Ankle Pant-You can find the ankle pant in every color and pattern. A lot of people have a love hate relationship with these pants. They work best on women with longer legs. You can dress them up or wear them with a sandal for a more casual look.
The best thing to do is pick a couple of trends that will work for you and then add them to your summer wardrobe.
Do you like the summer fashion trends? Which is your favorite?