Wow, your response to the new direction of our blog has been overwhelmingly wonderful. Thank you!
The Love Habits
In case you missed us talking about our introductory challenge we call The Love Habits then click here.
Adding The Love Habits to our daily routine had such a positive impact on our marriage and communication that we knew it was something we wanted to share with all of you.
If you have already started doing The Love Habits? You rock! Keep up the good work.
For those of you who haven’t started yet though, we’d LOVE for you to start the 22 day challenge with us.
Even though we implemented The Love Habits into our daily routine last year, we still have times when we forget or simply don’t make the effort. This 22 days will help us get back on track too!
- If you need to read more about what The Love Habits are then just go here. It’s all about doing 3 small things every day for 22 days in a row:
1. The Connected Kiss – Kissing your spouse like you mean it.
2. The 7 Second Hug – Hugging your spouse for 7 long seconds.
3. The Catch Me Up Chat – Spending 5-10 minutes each day talking to your spouse about your day.
- Make sure you download The Love Habits worksheet so that you can keep track of your progress. And it’s free. #nobrainer
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. SHARE your daily progress on social media by tagging @marriagemore and using the hashtag #lovehabits. This will be an easy way for us to all follow along and connect. Plus, we can’t wait to hear about how it goes for you.
Let’s do this!