I don’t have an organized post, but a few random things about today:
1. I’ve been working on post ideas for Dollars & Roses this morning! My goal was to have a list of 20 ideas that I could begin working on immediately. Thanks to my twitter/fb friends I now have a list of 34 ideas! I need to get busy writing!
2. I have learned how to edit videos in iMovie, but my husband prefers I become a Camtasia queen. So now…I’ve been watching YT videos on how to edit in Camtasia. I will be an editing genius before this life is over. Ha! Did I mention that my passion is NOT editing videos?
3. My husband made me do P90X with him last night. I have literally not worked out in a few months. Not even running. To say my a** hurts today is an understatement.
4. There was a guy running down my street with a rope attached to him dragging 2 old car tires? He had hiking sticks and his chihuahua with him. My guess is he was training for something…but it looked strange.
5. I saw a mom from my church today at Subway and she was eating with her FOUR children. All of her kids are probably under 5 and they were all behaving like perfect children. I realized that I want to be more like her. More willing to just up and take my kids out without having to say “oh it’s too much trouble”.
7. I took a break from working to go get my husband’s tweezers and pluck my eyebrows. There’s a window in our office and the lighting was just right! You know you do it too!
8. I finally ordered my business cards for BlissDom! If you are curious who I used: Leigh from Funky Faith Girl designed them for me to match my blog. I had them printed from Overnightprints.com. I ordered 250 cards for $26.95 + shipping! Score!
9. About 98% of the songs that I have downloaded from iTunes have been contemporary christian songs EXCEPT:
- Sexy and I Know It – Girl Bring the Boys Out
- Party Rock Anthem featuring D’aun
You can thank P Man on that one. His request.
10. I rarely get out of my yoga pants, but my husband and I actually got dressed up this past weekend for a charity event! We had a great time! And it was kinda fun to wear something besides my jammies!11. I don’t usually love finance videos. Just as boring as Camtasia tutorials. But, this ONE that my husband filmed…made me laugh a little. Plus, P Man makes his vlogging debut (only for chocolate though). Make sure you watch the outtakes at the end!
Gotta get back to these dumb Camtasia editing tutorials. Blah!