It’s hard to believe it’s already August!
Soon we’ll be sipping on hot apple cider and eating candy corn. I love this time of the year and I especially love looking at all the fall fashion trends.
Obviously, we can’t wear every trend that’s out there, but here are a few that I think you’ll love!
1. Winter white is definitely going to be on trend this fall. When the temperature drops we usually pull out the dark colors but why not grab something white? Choose weather-appropriate pieces such as chunky knits, jeans, and jackets that make sense in autumn.
2. The Peplum is not going away so try to add this look to your wardrobe. Don’t underestimate how flattering a peplum can be. It can help define your waist or add curves to a boyish figure and it’s such a cute look! You will find peplum tops, dresses and coats this fall.
3. Who doesn’t love a cute handbag? This fall the structured handbag is the way to go. Obviously, this is not a handbag to carry for our everyday look. But for holiday parties and date nights this is the perfect accessory to add to your outfit.
4. The chunky gold necklace is a great accessory to have and it’s easy to add to your outfit. Wear it over a simple knitted sweater or basic tee for instant impact.
5. Oh. my. I do love leopard print and I’m so glad it’s still going to be around this fall! There are lots of ways to add this to your wardrobe but don’t overdo it. A little leopard can go a long way, so stick to one piece featuring the cat print.
There are so many great looks this fall and I can’t wait to start wearing them! Cool weather will be here soon!
Which of the above looks is your favorite? Are you looking forward to fall?