10 years of marriage – yowzers!
I almost can’t believe it’s been that long.
From walking down the aisle, being deployed to Iraq, having 3 boys, changing careers and starting several businesses, we’ve been through a ton.
With every hardship and success came a very valuable lesson learned.
In this podcast, you’ll hear the top 10 lessons learned from our 10 years of marriage.
You will notice that we broke this into two different podcast…15 and 16.
Why? Because we had a lot to say. 🙂
Episode #15 (Part I):
Episode #16 (Part II):
10 Lessons Learned
Below are the key points on what we discuss. Be sure to check out the podcasts to hear more.
1. Marriage isn’t 50/50.
2. You’re both going to change.
3. Jesus is a necessity.
4. Never stop dating.
5. Make time for sex.
6. Find your love languages.
7. Don’t forget The Love Habits.
8. It won’t always feel like a fairytale.
9. Don’t be afraid to seek help.
10. Your kids will change your life.
What key lessons have you learned from your marriage?