Carrie Rocha (pronounced Haw-shuh) used her story of paying off $50,000 of debt into a thriving online business.
Her passion of helping others get out of debt was the catalyst behind her blog, Pocket Your Dollars, getting tons of media attention as well as inking her first book deal.
Make no mistake success did not fall into Carrie’s lap. One thing that is very evident is her ability to hustle.
And boy did she hustle!
This post is the first part of her interview. The second part can be found here.
Cool Highlights From This Interview
- Carrie was compelled to start her blog to help people get out of debt
- 10 days after launching her blog, she was contacted by a local news station to come on the air
- That one local interview turned into over 100 interviews in the next year
- Carrie lost her job and her blog ended up being their families only source of income
- Learn how she positioned herself as the “go to expert” in her area.
This video shows the shaving mirror technique that I used to do solo recordings: