Starting a blog is a huge (and scary) first step for many people.
Most first time bloggers quickly realize there’s a lot more than goes into blogging than just writing posts.
Between writing, tweaking your site, social media, taking pictures, widgets, email lists, Pinterest and on and on and on….many bloggers wonder what they should actually focus on.
Can you relate?
We know one D&R reader can and does because they left the following review and question in iTunes:
Want your question answered? Be sure to leave us a review in iTunes. 🙂
Discussions of This Podcast
- Jeff talks about how he did a ton of research his 1st year of blogging.
- He also suggests you have to publish posts to see if you really like it.
- The 100 post rule test.
- Mandy wished her earlier posts would have benefited her readers more.
- We share strategies and our opinion on posting frequency.
- The right mindset when trying to network with other bloggers.
Hope you enjoy it!!