If you were to Google “Super Awesome Food Blogging Couple” I have no doubt that you would find Lindsay and Bjork of PinchofYum.com.
We discovered this awesome duo thanks to another blogger that linked up both our income reports on their blog. (note: Their July income report is legit and worth checking out here.)
They both run an amazing blog (WARNING: do not visit their site if you are hungry. You have been warned) and they have also created a membership site, FoodBloggerPro.com, for food bloggers wanting to monetize their sites.
In this interview, here’s what you’ll learn:
- What inspired Lindsay and Bjork to start a food blog.
- How Lindsay self-taught herself to shoot amazing pictures.
- Find out Bjork’s “great business idea” that he launched that fizzled out quickly thereafter (I can totally relate, Bjork!).
- Find out what was the difference maker in helping their income almost double.
- Find out the funny thing about Lindsay and Pinterest that might not believe.
Lindsay and Bjork are so awesome and we are currently campaigning for them to come visit us in Southern Illinois. This is obviously purely selfish in our part because we’ll expect Lindsay to cook every meal while she’s visiting. Haha…. 🙂