Wow. I have never been so stumped for words in my whole life.
It’s easy to write posts on what Bents has gotten himself into this week, how funny P is, how stinkin’ cute little SJ is, or how obnoxious life can be with a house full of boys.
Easy I tell ya.
But trying to write a post about “ME”…pssst…I’d rather go do laundry. I hate trying to walk that fine line between “tooting your own horn” and “sounding like a total loser”. You know?
I will do my best (for all you Blissdom attendees that I may be meeting for the first time) to describe ME.
- First things first. I’m a dork. A pretty big dork. Exhibit A to the right.
- I’m type A. Organized. Detailed. OCD. And occasionally…A.D.D.
- I have 3 boys all under the age of 5 and a middle child who makes me ponder making my husband go get fixed.
- I quit my full time job to blog.
- I’m a goodie-goodie. There I said it. I like to follow the rules.
- Speaking of more children. I can’t tell you if we are “officially done” or not so don’t ask.
- I’m a follower of Jesus. I’m not perfect and I’ve even done things here on this lil ole blog that show you my imperfections. God’s grace is good.
- Everyone says to me…”Ohhhh, 3 boys, huh?” My response: “Yes, 3 boys and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
- My husband blogs too. He’s way more popular than me.
- I’m a hugger. But, I can also recognize when people aren’t huggers and I won’t force you to hug me. No pinky promises though.
- I have my MBA, but no, I did not get my master’s in grammar. Or geography. Just ask my husband how I told him all about the 52 states. Ahem.
- I’m honest. Even when it’s not pretty. Some people hate me for it and other’s appreciate it. I don’t like things sugar-coated.
- I danced on a college dance team and I still occasionally pretend that I am peforming at a basketball game. Except most of the time I am performing in my kitchen for the boys. Who says moms can’t have good moves?
- When I quit my job a few months ago, my husband and I started up a couple’s blog called Dollars and Roses! Our goal…to show YOU how to make money by blogging.
- I don’t drink. In fact, I’ve never had a beer in my life. Not even in college. *gasp* (I’m not judging anyone who does drink, I just choose not to.)
- I use to be a military wife. My husband is a Certified Financial Planner, but he use to be a soldier. A soldier who spent 17 months in Baghdad, Iraq. A true hero.
- I like to think I’m still fun even without the alcohol.
- I live a mile from my parents. I talk to my mom every single day. They help us out so much with the kids that it’s not even funny. Love them so!