I don’t have an organized post, but a few random things about today:
1. I’ve been working on post ideas for Dollars & Roses this morning! My goal was to have a list of 20 ideas that I could begin working on immediately. Thanks to my twitter/fb friends I now have a list of 34 ideas! I need to get busy writing!
2. I have learned how to edit videos in iMovie, but my husband prefers I become a Camtasia queen. So now…I’ve been watching YT videos on how to edit in Camtasia. I will be an editing genius before this life is over. Ha! Did I mention that my passion is NOT editing videos?
3. My husband made me do P90X with him last night. I have literally not worked out in a few months. Not even running. To say my a** hurts today is an understatement.
4. There was a guy running down my street with a rope attached to him dragging 2 old car tires? He had hiking sticks and his chihuahua with him. My guess is he was training for something…but it looked strange.
5. I saw a mom from my church today at Subway and she was eating with her FOUR children. All of her kids are probably under 5 and they were all behaving like perfect children. I realized that I want to be more like her. More willing to just up and take my kids out without having to say “oh it’s too much trouble”.
6. The whole point in going to Subway was to eat healthy. Guess my cheddar jalapeno cheetos about ruined that idea.
7. I took a break from working to go get my husband’s tweezers and pluck my eyebrows. There’s a window in our office and the lighting was just right! You know you do it too!
8. I finally ordered my business cards for BlissDom! If you are curious who I used: Leigh from Funky Faith Girl designed them for me to match my blog. I had them printed from Overnightprints.com. I ordered 250 cards for $26.95 + shipping! Score!
9. About 98% of the songs that I have downloaded from iTunes have been contemporary christian songs EXCEPT:
- Sexy and I Know It – Girl Bring the Boys Out
- Party Rock Anthem featuring D’aun
You can thank P Man on that one. His request.
10. I rarely get out of my yoga pants, but my husband and I actually got dressed up this past weekend for a charity event! We had a great time! And it was kinda fun to wear something besides my jammies!11. I don’t usually love finance videos. Just as boring as Camtasia tutorials. But, this ONE that my husband filmed…made me laugh a little. Plus, P Man makes his vlogging debut (only for chocolate though). Make sure you watch the outtakes at the end!
Gotta get back to these dumb Camtasia editing tutorials. Blah!